2.21.2011

Michael Kors spring wedges

This morning I got out of bed and I collapsed. My legs gave up; they're too sore. All day in between classes, I winced with every step I took. But it was worth it.
The shoe of the day is the green silk "Rix" pump with velvet cut-out detail by Sophie Gittins in 2009.
Spring will be here soon. What will you wear when it's time to push the winter boots to the back of the closet? As a lover of fashion and anything MK, I tend to think ahead most of the time. Why not glide into warmer days in a pair of wedges by Michael Kors? They'll compliment any outfit, and are perfect for when the stilettoes catch up to us. You know you want to.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.