2.11.2011

A new goal

First things first, today's shoe (boot?) is the leather riding boot with cartoon Schnauzer appliqué by Andrea Pfister in 1979.
I have the annoying habit of waking up early on days off. It's such a waste. In an effort to benefit from the newfound hours that would otherwise have been spent sleeping, I tuned into Fashion Television. I haven't had time to watch it since last summer. I caught the last words of someone speaking, describing a fashion show: "... One of the biggest fashion shows in New York history... off-limits to the general public..."
Off-limits to the general public.
That is when I decided that I don't want to be part of the general public. I don't know if you believe in astrology and horoscopes, but as of recently, I do. My zodiac sign, Leo, is always said to have a secret desire to be a star. Since I just made that little thought public, the "secret" part no longer exists, but whatever.
Think I can make it?

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.