2.25.2011

Sky high

It didn't hit me yet that I'm only required to put on the blueberry uniform again on March 7th. This is nice.
Today's shoe is the red silk "Tai" pump with gold piping from India between the years 1962 and 1967.
My room is the epitome of disorganization at the moment. I have no plans to start cleaning it anytime soon, because I am on vacation. People don't clean while they're on vacation.
So far I've already consumed one McDonald's breakfast, a bagel with melted cheese and a movie. The health has left the building. That's one of my bad habits, you see. I forget that greasy food isn't good for the complexion after I eat it. Tons of celery and carrots will have to make up for this gross intake.
Post-consuming, I realized I'm expecting Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson to arrive in the mail. So I went to check if it did, but instead of seeing a novel when I opened the mailbox, I saw Amanda Seyfried staring back at me. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, the April issue of FASHION has arrived. Amanda is wearing a crazy, covet-worthy orange number which achieves the perfect look when accompanied with blonde hair and dark eyeliner.
I'm off to sit down with two and a half hours of Leonardo DiCaprio. Isn't he just so entertaining in Catch Me If You Can?

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.