I'm currently on page 62 of FASHION magazine, titled "The Haute List: the 10 best statement-making items that must be in your closet now." There is nothing more straightfoward than those words. I can't keep all those magnificent ideas to myself. Therefore, the 10 best statement-making items that must be in my closet now, are:
1. Colour block dress at Alexandre Herchcovitch.
2. Striped clutch at Sonia Rykiel.
3. Denim tunic at Stella McCartney.
4. Studded biker jacket at Burberry Prorsum.
5. Maxi skirt at Jil Sander.
6. Platform wedges at Fendi.
7. Peasant blouse at Etro.
8. A pop of neon at Altuzarra.
9. Sleeveless jacket at Celine.
10. Python-print tote at Rochas.
That's what I love about spring. Things may look yucky in depressing February, but along with the trees blossoming comes the time to wear bright colors again. This is what makes getting dressed up fun.