2.12.2011

Tenacity

Lady Gaga's new song Born This Way was released yesterday, and even though it was replayed on the radio every hour, now it's going to pop up on here as well, because it's just that great.

There is something I want to point out about yesterday's "A new goal." I need to make something very clear:
the more you tell me I will not succeed, the more motivation I'll have to prove you wrong. So when I do become somebody important one day, you will feel like an idiot.
I know all the fellow dreamers out there are thinking the same thing.
Before I forget, this weekend's shoe is the menswear-inspired spectator pump from France in the late 1920s.
I'd like to create something on Polyvore today, or maybe start reviewing the March issue of FASHION, but unfortunately it's time for me to get back to the writing I actually get graded on. Wish me luck!

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.