3.06.2011

The April Issue

Today is my last day of freedom, and since I'm going to be bombarded with several projects when I get back to school, this review had to get done today. The April issue of FASHION featured Amanda Seyfried on the cover.
I don't want to take pictures of every single page in the magazine. It's too time consuming. So I'll just show you everything I loved about it, and all the pretty baubles that caught my eye. Starting with the bangles at Chanel Spring 2011.
Then we have the cover of Fashion File, featuring a gorgeous gown from Dior Spring 2011 Haute Couture.
This issue was especially great because it invited us into the magical world of Parisian couture and what happens backstage at a fashion show.

Who wouldn't want to go green after reading this? If Jordan Porter keeps up this kind of styling, we'd be on the verge of a major shift.
How do you think the Victoria's Secret models are perfected to the point of no return? Jennifer Campbell gets to meet the team who get the job done.
Irina Lazareanu plays editor for a day, dressed in the season's best.


Something about having the inside photograph of the cover model shot in black and white makes it so much more beautiful.
Christian Louboutin was in a dangerous mood when he designed these. Always a good thing.
This Sergio Rossi creation is the shoe that every girl daydreams about while sitting in math.

The fashionistas of Montreal (myself included) would be totally lost without this fabulous page by Patricia Gajo every month.
Do you think anyone would bother me if I walked around with these Pamela Love claws on my arm?
Diamonds are a girl's best friend. Am I the only one who thought of Samantha's ring in Sex and the City when I saw this?
XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.