3.11.2011

Friday at last

This has been the longest week in the history of ever. I can't wait to go on a Tumblr rampage, go to bed late and sleep in until I'm so restless I'll have no choice but to start memorizing my speech. This is what weekends are supposed to be. 
If insomnia hits, Jackie Collins will be there to cure me. I have the perfect plan.
The shoe of the day is one that reminds me of the red stiletto on the movie cover of The Devil Wears Prada. I love how cruel it looks, like part of a Halloween costume for an evil queen of some sort. It is the blood red patent leather top-stitched "Eagle's Eye" platform stiletto by Jan Jensen in 2010. 
My prayers go out to everyone in Japan who was affected by the tsunami and earthquake. May they rest in peace.


XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.