3.19.2011

Hey soul sister!

This weekend's shoe is the perforated leather oxford inspired by 18th-century snuff boxes by Beth Levine, circa 1970.
It's hard to tell if last night was a success or a fail. I think the outfit worked, but most of the time whatever I say to my family is lost in translation. To them, I'm already famous and everything I say is a revelation. On the outside, I was known as the skinny girl with the pretty clothes and cute hair who ate celery and carrots all night. Internally, my teeth were hurting me and I was waiting for chocolate cake to appear. When I got home I watched Cruel Intentions 2. I saw the first part over a year ago. In a haze behind all the incessant yammering, I began to wonder if I'd be able to pull off this face to freak everyone out, but then decided against it.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.