3.16.2011

Invigorating

I have no school today! For some reason we had this miraculous break in the week that couldn't have come at a better time. There's a certain amount of laziness supplied with a day off. Instead of going on and on about how I have homework and how I am not in the mood to complete it, I'll show you what my day will be composed of.
Today's shoe is the fuchsia silk "Pomposo" peep-toe stiletto pump with large rosette by Stuart Weitzman in 2008. 
All that blabbering about reading Jackie Collins wasn't a lie - I own only two of her novels but they are both equally captivating and endearing.
Sadly, math homework is a part of my day, but that's not all! Science and history exams, English speeches and projects are only the beginning. At least the workbook is purple. 
I never go anywhere without the help of Dior Minaudière and Born Lippy lip balm from The Body Shop. Currently in watermelon.
Last but not least, a party invite to Marianna's sweet sixteen. There's a slight complication with the date, but I sincerely hope nothing gets in the way of that night.
I neglected to mention a new pair of shoes that now live in my closet. My lovely aunt passed these on to me after wearing them just once.
Courtesy of Aldo.

You know a shoe is good when it's made in Italy. I remember seeing an ad in Harper's Bazaar a few years ago saying "If you speak accessories, you speak Italian." So true.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.