3.21.2011

Minted

"Minted" is the name of Olivia's Revlon Nail Enamel. It's relatively (if someone in my science class reads this, then yes, that's where I got the word) pretty. It has become a part of my vocabulary. Every time I see it, which is often, I can't help exclaiming "You're still minted!"
The shoe of the day is the suede "Dragon" colour-block pump with gold leather trim by Jerome C. Rousseau in 2008.
I told my speech to the class today. It actually wasn't too terrible, given I had a podium to transfer all the stress to. "I hope she [the teacher] picks you", "I just got the shivers" and "Your ending was really good" were the initial reactions. At least I managed to get my point across! No math homework is a good omen. It gives me more time to review history (tomorrow, next week) and science (Wednesday). And of course more time to spend here, which is extremely glorious. 
I never regarded this new "white-on-white" trend that seems to be emerging. Has the LBD transformed to the LWD? Only time will tell for sure. BCBG's new looks make it seem like a good thing. Change is good, is it not? Just remember to stay away from the lasagna while wearing them. (Maybe that doesn't apply to you, but I'm a major klutz.)
XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.