3.18.2011

Twinkle toes

There's so much stuff I feel like I should talk about here; this will take forever. Bear with me if it seems random or doesn't match. 
Firstly, today's shoe is the  white architectural platform heel with latticework upper by Giuseppe Zanotti Design in 2009.
School was a lost case this morning. My brain was going unusually slow, and given the unexpected slowness, a plan has been formed to go get a teensy bit smarter next week at tutorials. I didn't need to present my speech today, partly because my teacher wasted some time forcing the unprepared pupils to sing "I'm a Little Teapot" and "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star." Maybe it doesn't sound funny to you at the moment, but just picture two sixteen-year-old guys trying to be teapots and stars. Think about it long enough and there will be tears in your eyes.
Aldo is telling me to take a walk on the wild side. In these, sure, why not?
I really like how mean and tribal these new Jimmy Choos are. The platform means our delicate feet can last longer in them and the red and pink straps add a pretty touch. Since shoes in this style are usually all black, this takes away the boring idea of having shoes stay one colour. Last but not least, the studs are just so perfect. That's where the "mean" comes in. Very interesting detail at the heel. Let's take a closer look and... what is the verdict?
The complete and total evolution of greatness. Do you concur?

Today I pulled my Steve Madden black suede knee-high boots out of the closet. Pair that with grey tights and  a long slouchy pink top, and I've got the perfect combination for a little-cousin-birthday-cake/the-cake-might-fly-across-the-room evening. I am so not meant to be around children.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.