3.29.2011

Zeal

Today's shoe is the "Issa" platform stiletto with pleated lizard and napa leather "skirt" by Chrissie Morris in 2009.
Unexpected for a Tuesday, my day passed fast and went pretty well. I wasn't chosen to present my tree, my science teacher wasn't in, I'm passing history with flying colours, I didn't miss the bus and I have no homework. Remember what I said yesterday about over half of my grade failing? I also found out that this year's final exams will be dumbed down to the point where a student two years younger will be able to comprehend them.
Soon it'll be time to go shoe shopping. I adore the heap of heel-worthy occasions I have this year! Right now I'm undecided between two pairs from Aldo.


This is the first one. I love the contrast of colours, the peep-toe and the two openings around the ankle.


But then again, the majority of my heels are toe-revealing. How will I ever choose just one? Decisions, decisions. I seem to be in the middle of a sassy dilemma.
I don't buy bags very often, but this carryall is sending out some serious back-to-school vibes. I'm powerless when it comes to shoulder totes in bright colours, particularly when it was created by Michael Kors. But this one specifically seems as if I should own it. It is the MICHAEL Michael Kors Marina Large Shoulder Tote in Sun. When I saw this bag, I inevitably thought of how great it would look when paired with all my summer outfits. I thought of how chic the impression given off would be when I'm on vacation this summer. If only.
Don't forget to like me on Facebook! You can also find me on Twitter, Bloglovin' and Tumblr.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.