4.23.2011

Candy

Yesterday's shoe was the leather button boot with a trompe l'oeil gaiter from the United States in the early 20th century. This weekend we have the "Op-Art" mod leather ankle boot with a graphic appliqué by Renate Volleberg in 2006.
I had no time at all to blog yesterday, and the Polyvore creation was done in the span of a few hours because my cousins were over and I had cramps and dinner and dessert were stretched out to weird times. Before that, Jade was over and we worked on the Christian Dior French project. We ended up creating a Dior smartphone. It involved a lot of glitter. On top of that, I had a major migraine and I ate too much. 
My pre-Easter gift was $40 to MAC and some mini Cadbury chocolate eggs. Considering the fact that there is an immense chocolate fudge cake waiting in my fridge, I'll try to leave those alone for a while. Or not. My willpower is nil.
Enjoy the long weekend!


XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.