4.24.2011

Happy Easter!

How are the holidays treating you?
I'm blogging now because I have to start getting ready to leave soon. We'll be celebrating Easter at my grandmother's house for lunch. In today's case, "lunch" usually means brunch, then sitting around for a few hours, then having an early dinner of leftovers and going home to digest on the couch.
I'm not entirely sure what to wear today. I might pull off a cozy H&M dress since I don't feel like being that formal. And then... heels? Or suede boots? Tights or nylons? Hair up or down? This will take a while, so I have to go get started on that.
One tip, however: whatever you wear, make sure it is somewhat loose. We all know why.


XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.