4.09.2011

Indigo

Yesterday was the last day of the first full week of school I had in over a month. Which explains why I was so exhausted. It was the variety show at school so classes were pretty empty but it still took up all my energy to get from class to class. I brought this on myself because I've been staying up late every night this past week to read The Perks of Being A Wallflower (which I finally finished). It is the single most incredibly moving novel I ever read. Right now it's my favorite book, because it's the last one I flipped through.
Yesterday's shoe is the gold leather "Pandora" pump with silk moiré corsage by Jerome C. Rousseau in 2009. This weekend we have the blue leather sandal with Wedgewood china pattern on the heel, from Rayne in 1978.
On Monday I have a science test on energy and force. I don't know why I did this to myself. In fifteen years when I have a career in fashion, when is the effective force of a 10 kg chair going to come up in conversation? (More importantly, who weighs their chairs?)
I also have an ethics presentation. I won't even begin to start complaining about that class, because it would waste the energy I need to teach myself all that science.
I love the new look on Polyvore. It's so much easier to add backgrounds to our creations now.


XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.