4.21.2011

John Hardy

Today's shoe is the repurposed vintage fabric "Momoko" flat by Hetty Rose in 2009.
Easter break is finally here. I go back to school on Tuesday, and Monday night will be spent at the Bell Center for the Monster Ball. I heard yesterday on Virgin Radio that Rick Genest may appear on stage and I finally realized how amazing it's going to be. Nothing beats the first time LG pops up. It's like you just know the rest of the night will be phenomenal.
I found out about John Hardy's spring 2011 jewellery collection at Holt Renfrew. I feel like all my outfits are in dire need of one of those pieces.




My favorites are the two rings in the second picture. What do you think of them?

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.