4.18.2011

One down, three to go

Happy birthday Marianna!
The shoe of the day is the gold stiletto worn by Thai queen Sirikit from France between 1959 and 1963.
My gym teacher wasn't in this morning so instead we went to a classroom. We were meant to start an assignment on stress, which I now have to figure out on my own because our psychotic pregnant substitute spent the whole time talking about herself. I now know about her eating habits, how she feels gross when she eats pizza, her fear of her kids growing up and how much she couldn't stand the last group of students she taught.
My math test started off great and ended horribly. I am not going to think about it.
I have so much studying to do, and I have to come up with an interesting introduction for my presentation (more details later). Until then!

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.