4.02.2011

Strawberries

This weekend's shoe is the t-strap dance shoe of claw-set rhinestone "cloth," attributed to André Perugia, circa 1930.
The term ended yesterday so this weekend I got a break from studying. Only one more term until summer!
It would be too good to be true if I actually had nothing to do. Metric relations make me want to die. I can't read the triangle's mind. Maybe it's dimensions don't want to be found. That and some electromagnetism are haunting me this weekend. I need to take advantage of the no-test period because it'll end as of Monday.
Most of the next two days will be Polyvore creations, because I hate procrastinating and I want to marvel at my new shoes in peace.


XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.