5.01.2011

Surreal

This weekend's shoe is the traditional laptis woven from the inner bark of lime wood or birch trees from Norway in 1982. 
Last night was Marianna's party. I did make it after all, though I missed a confirmation. I wore my red patent heels from Aldo and the black and white strapless dress from Winners, which were bought and posted exactly one month ago. 
I can't believe it's already May. School is almost over. Normally I'd be more excited about that, but I recently found out that it'll be extended by a week. Instead of finishing on June third, it ends on the ninth and exams start the tenth. That really sucks. On the other hand, my blog is almost a year old! It's incredible to me that I'm still here, doing this. I thought maybe it was a phase, but now I know blogging is something I love and will most definitely continue. Getting lovely feedback helps a lot when I don't feel as motivated as usual.
The sad truth is... I never got past page 56 of the May issue of FASHION. I really need to finish reading it, since I usually review it by now. School is making me so busy and I know it should take up most of my time, but I need a massive break from it. Tomorrow is election day, so the universe along with the Canadian government graciously decided my weekend should be extended. I'm not complaining.


XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.