6.03.2011

Can't stay away

Today's shoe is the gold sandal with toe loop by United Nude in 2009.
I can't believe I actually thought I wouldn't write anything until exams finished, which is all the way on June 20th. 
This is just going to be a lot of gibberish, but I didn't want to leave only a Polyvore set for today because this weekend I have another sweet sixteen and way too much math review to do. 
All the bookmarks I'm saving are started to build up. There are so many things I want to do, to talk about, but I have no time! I want to apply to be a Teen Vogue Fashion Click Blogger, but I think I'm going to wait until after next week when the bulk of studying is over and done with.
Just know that I do plan on writing a lot more whenever I can. School is just really freaking me out, which I repeated for the billionth time on here. I need to calm down. 
I'm reading Wintergirls again so I don't feel dysfunctional (although it actually is a good book). So many things are swirling around in my head right now. I want school to finish. I want high school to be over. I need a job. I want to go shopping. I want to go on vacation. I want to stop wearing the ugly and uncomfortable uniforms.
But of course these things never turn out exactly as you want them to, so I have to sit back and wait for something perfect to happen to me.


XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.