6.07.2011

Tripped at the finish line

The shoe of the day is the patchwork "Surfing on the Ocean" ankle boot by Jan Jansen in 2010.
I just got back home from the pharmacy, picking up antibiotics. I've been feeling a little too exhausted lately, and a fever doubled with a sore throat just isn't welcome. I left school early because my dad came to rescue me from the horrors of French class.


Yesterday I asked my friend Serena to make a Polyvore set for me. What would she wear if she were to meet a fashion designer? I really want to be here! She came up with this:

Racer back top
$58 - shopnastygal.com

Rag Bone sheer top
$179 - lagarconne.com

Missoni underwire top
$227 - boutique1.com

Carven cuffed shorts
$158 - net-a-porter.com

TopShop striped skirt
$64 - topshop.com

Fashion Forms tube bra
$14 - bloomingdales.com

Matiko platform boots
$215 - heels.com

Jeffrey Campbell high heel shoes
$160 - solestruck.com

White clutch handbag
$36 - senseofashion.com

ASOS clutch bag
137 SEK - asos.com

Citrine By The Stones wide bracelet
$175 - charmandchain.com

CC SKYE two tone earrings
$150 - shopbop.com

Belle Noel by Kim Kardashian gold jewelry
$38 - shopthetrendboutique.com

Flower jewelry
$15 - topshop.com

Gold jewelry
$1,216 - farfetch.com

Roberto Cavalli facets jewelry
$965 - net-a-porter.com

Noir Jewelry lock necklace
$91 - zappos.com

Tarnish leather bow belt
$42 - nordstrom.com

Thin belt
$20 - bardot.com.au


I love seeing other people's personal style, and how they interpret certain events. Not that I own anything close to the marvelous pieces she used, but now I have an idea of what I should don if I ever make it to that VIP line on Saturday.


XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.