7.08.2011

Excuse me while I play dress up

Today's shoe is the ecofriendly "Norah" thong sandal with printed organic-cotton upper by Charmoné in 2008.
This afternoon was spent spending money. And it was delightful.
First I went to H&M and grabbed whatever I found the slightest bit pretty. I only ended up buying two skirts and a mini dress, but there's more shopping to do tomorrow.

$13
$7
$20. AND IT HAS POCKETS.
Next destination: Spring. (Which is being revamped to "Call It Spring.") The first sandal to catch my eye was this one:
$40
They're very new, the salesgirl explained. They arrived yesterday, hence why the 30% off sale didn't apply to them. It was worth it though, because I need them. I don't own any flat sandals for summer. (Until now!)
I'm ultimately satisfied with these new additions to my wardrobe, it was a great day. How was yours?


XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.