7.13.2011

MFDF news

Today's shoe is the beaded suede and silk moccasin inspired by designs of Delaware tribes, from Caddo in 1909.
The August issue of FASHION arrived today! Now I have something other to read. I'm in dire need of a major trip to Chapters.
I don't think I have ever heard better news concerning a fashion show. Are you sitting down, Montrealers? I'm talking about the Montreal Fashion & Design Festival, happening on McGill College Ave from August 3 to 6.
On August 3rd at 10pm, Jean Paul Gaultier will be showcasing items from his prêt-à-porter collection.
This free outdoor event is obviously the highlight of the summer, which is turning out to be the best one yet. I can't wait!
For the complete program, click here.


XOXO,

Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.