7.04.2011

My current wishlist + StyleMint


Above is a compact list of six things I would like to own right now. It came down to six items because I can't pick a favorite past these! I'm equally coveting them all.  
Today's shoe is the high-collared peep-toe in woven patent violet leather by Giuseppe Zanotti Design
While waiting for my aunt's manicure to be done today, I began reading InStyle's July issue, where I came across this page:
StyleMint seems so simple and easy when you read about it- and it is! Once you register, you are literally answering questions pertaining to your personal style. Then it will show you t-shirts and chances are you'll like them because they were chosen specifically to your preferences. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's presence in the fashion world brings nothing but positive results. Since the t-shirts are $30 each, they are much more accessible than The Row collections.
Does anyone in Canada know what's going on with the mail strike? Is it almost over or something? Because some government-related letters have been coming in but nothing else. I want the August issue of FASHION to arrive, which features Lady Gaga! Hopefully I see it in the mailbox soon.
Happy Fourth of July to all my readers from the USA! Enjoy the red, white and blue fireworks along with a fabulous barbecue bash!

XOXO,
Nina 

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.