7.05.2011

Stylish summer reads (not the kind you want to avoid)

To start everything off, you absolutely must read Tavi's post about beauty and it's privileges. It's been up for a few days and I only just got around to reading it. It may be slightly lengthy, but in a good way. So just stop whatever you're doing and sit down for a few minutes because it's definitely worth the time.
I finished reading the summer issue of FASHION today so within the next few days I'll probably put up the review.
Wherever I am during the nice long summer days, I make sure I can stay occupied because of the lovely lack of studies bothering me.
I cannot leave the house without this bag; a piece of me will be stuck at home. I don't mean to sound as if I'm in love with the actual purse, but the idea of it. I can't just go somewhere all the while having nothing with me! Of course it depends on the destination, but if boredom is guaranteed, better with than without. A typical day insures:
- A fashion magazine
- A beat-up paperback (currently Jackie Collins' Drop Dead Beautiful)
- Some form of lip care (preferably Nivea or Softlips)

On that note, summer is meant to be casual. Makeup is not a faux pas but toning it down won't hurt anyone. (It still isn't a huge deal for me so ignore that bit if you must.)


The shoe of the day is the leather "Rhino" mule with gathered knob design by Karin Janssen in 2005. I wouldn't be able to visualize it either, so click
here to see an image.

By the way,
I joined Fashiolista!

XOXO,

Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.