8.25.2011

Another laziness-induced shoe post

I saw all the nice comments you left me, thank you! I will definitely get back to them eventually. The reason posting has been sporadic is because I'm watching too much TV and turning everything into a mess and acting really, really lazy. I also have my Sweet 16 tomorrow night, and even though it's not a fancy ordeal, I dread being at work at 7am the morning after that. (Not that I don't enjoy it, but I still need to get used to everything at Tim Hortons and it's very overwhelming.)

Last weekend:
Mustard silk court shoe with Fenelon bows inspired by the 17th-century baroque style, from England, circa 1880.

Monday:
Satin "Blinded" evening sandal with jeweled t-strap by Stuart Weitzman in 2009.

Tuesday:
Polka-dot slingback with bow ornament by Rayne in 1988.

Wednesday:
Traditional metal nalin worn by women in bathhouses in Turkey in the 19th century.

Today:
Denim stiletto-heeled cowboy boot by Andrea Pfister in the 1990s.

There's nothing like the quality of an Acer webcam. I need to stop complaining about everything.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.