8.24.2011

Above-the-knee studs

I think I'm going to make a post soon about all the daily shoes I haven't been posting.
Also, there's going to be a lovely Miu Miu collage coming up as well!


Tadaaaaa! It was a pair of boots! Got them for $60 at Winners. Perfect for the transition between the chilly seasons. 

Maybe you didn't know this, but I'm completely hooked on Gossip Girl. I bought season 4 yesterday and I'm slightly ashamed to admit I watched at least 12 episodes already. The Chuck and Blair situation is so tragic sometimes. (I have no patience for a small dose once a week - the entire season in consumed in a few days. Gotta enjoy the remaining laziness that comes with summer!)

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.