8.12.2011

Pretty winter skirt

Today's shoe the squared-platform stiletto in reptile, patent leather and silk by Diego Dolcini in 2009.
I went shopping before and sadly there were no signs of any affirmation bracelets at BCBG. I guess they aren't carried in stores, oh well! I got a pair of much needed, regular black tights at Simons for $10 and then I took advantage of the monstrous sale happening at BCBG.
Got it for about $100 off this regular price.
Faux suede pleats.
Click to buy.
I don't know what it is, maybe the stars aligned or something, but my day went perfectly. I'm enjoying it while my good luck lasts. Because what else went right just a few hours ago? A phone call happened. I start my training at Tim Hortons tomorrow morning, wish me luck!

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.