3.14.2012

one month later

College acceptance #1 came yesterday! Conditionally, of course. So I still have to pass the rest of the year.
That being said, I have tons to do, but I just realized I haven't written in over a month.
I wanted to show you one of the most magnificent watches I've ever seen.


Marc by Marc Jacobs Watch, $200.
http://www.marcjacobs.com/marc-by-marc-jacobs/#//marc-by-marc-jacobs/watches?s=27 
$200 for a watch is more of an investment than just a random splurge, but sometimes it's good to treat yourself. If I get into every school I applied to, I am going to treat myself to something very, very nice. You'll be the first to know.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.