6.20.2012

i'm back

Hello, internet. 
I'm officially done high school! Yesterday was my last exam. Countdown to prom: 8 days. It's crazy how fast time has been passing! I start college in exactly two months.
I just realized I missed the second anniversary of this blog. It was on May 30. 


Secondary five was so many things: wonderful, stressful, lovely, insane. I could seriously write a book about it. Speaking of writing, it's what I haven't been doing much of this past year. (I didn't know it was possible to have so many tests and projects simultaneously.) So to celebrate my first real day of summer, I'm writing to you.


Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know I haven't abandoned a sinking ship. I have some shtuff planned for the summer (outfit posts, anyone?) and I intend to sit at my laptop in sweet, sweet AC for as long as possible before school starts.


XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.